- Additive manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
In cooperation with customers AGA has made large investments in recent years in the successful development of several unique carbon dioxide applications, to meet the needs of the pulp and paper industries.
- Gas-related applications in the fiber line with the goal of creating and implementing technologies with substantial customer value, focusing on cutting costs in pulp production.
- Recovery process solutions that improve the overall costs of the mill and reduce its environmental impact.
Gas-related technologies in paper manufacturing to market and sell process solutions that facilitate production, enhance quality and reduce environmental impact.
In cooperation with customers we have developed a range of technologies turning wood to paper products:
- ADALKA® Paper Process Stabilizer
- ACU® Alkalinity Control Unit
- Improved Dewatering
With our expertise in servicing our customers in the pulp and paper industries we wish to increase their profitability and help them achieve sustainable development and environmental protection objectives.