- Additive manufacturing
- Analysis & Instrumentation
- Cleaning, Polishing & Grinding
- Cryogenic Preservation
- Fish Farming
- Freezing & Cooling
- Gas Installations
- Modified & Controlled Atmospheres
- Melting & Heating
- Moulding, Foaming, Forming & Extrusion
- Petrochemical Processing & Refining
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Process Chemistry
- Pulp & Paper Making
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Welding Related Processes
The atmosphere within process areas - for example in reactors - can be efficiently and cost-effectively purged of oxygen and moisture at start-up or shut-down with nitrogen (GAN).
Filling and rinsing the processor with the dry gas is fully controllable. No pumps are needed so the risk of sparks and ignition or cross contamination is eliminated.
What's more, the use of nitrogen ensures 'no reaction' either with the substance previously stored or with what is still to come.
We are your partner for safe, reliable and cost-effective solutions with:
Carrying out tests and economic analysis
Working out a tailored problem solution
Selecting an economic inert gas supply dependent on the required purity standards of the process
- Inerting hardware supply, installation and start up.