- What are your delivery options and charges?
- How do I check the delivery status of my order?
- How do I change or update my delivery details online?
- Do you deliver outside of mainland SE, NO, DK?
- How can I arrange an emergency delivery?
- I missed the delivery of my order, how can I arrange re-delivery?
- Can I collect an order?
- An item is missing from my order, what should I do?
1. What are your delivery options and charges?
Industrial gas cylinder delivery
. Orders placed before 12 am on a working day will be delivered the next delivery day, subject to Linde delivery schedule in the area. Delivery charges will apply which cover both delivery and collection of empties.
Special gas cylinder delivery
Special gases that are available to order online will be delivered the next delivery day, subject to Linde delivery schedule in the area, when orders are placed before 12 am on a working day. NOTE! Other special gases are made to order and have 1-2 weeks, lead time. Please contact our Special gas team on 019-27 61 10 for more information. Delivery charges will apply which cover both delivery and collection of empties.
Equipment & safety products delivery
Orders placed online will normally be delivered to you the next day. This delivery time applies to orders placed on Monday to Thursday before 2 pm. Orders outside these times and on bank holidays may take longer.
2. How do I check the delivery status of my order?
You can check the delivery status of your order online through the Order History page this also provides the details of when an order was delivered.
3. How do I change or update my delivery details online?
If you need to update your delivery details you can send a request to our Customer Service team by completing our enquiry form.
4. Do you deliver outside of mainland SE, NO, DK?
We are only able to deliver to addresses with a SE/NO/ DK postcode.
5. How can I arrange an emergency delivery?
Call Gas Order on 815 59 094.
Linde does not guarantee emergency delivery however will make all reasonable endeavors to ensure your continuity of supply. Linde reserves to the right to charge appropriately.
There will be a greater chance of securing a next working day delivery if you place an order by 12 am, although please be aware that geographical restrictions will apply in locations that are a significant distance from a Linde site, and while we will make every effort to ensure your supply, next working day delivery is not always possible to secure.
Next working day delivery cannot be arranged for made-to-order products. The delivery time will quoted at the time of order.
6. I missed the delivery of my order, how can I arrange re-delivery?
Equipment and Accessories
In the event of an unsuccessful delivery, please contact us on 815 59 094 to rearrange delivery.
Our team will rearrange the delivery for the next available delivery day in your area. If you have not received a call, then please contact us on 815 59 094 .
7. Can I collect an order?
We don't currently offer Click & Collect from online orders. Not all our products are available to buy in store. You can find your nearest outlets using Store Finder. You will then need to contact the store direct to check availability for collection.
8. An item is missing from my order, what should I do
Check your order, it may be a split delivery otherwise contact our customer service team on 815 59 094 and have your order reference number to hand.